|Title:||IT Help Desk Technician|
|Location:||Long Island City, NYC|
StratX IT Solutions is a Managed Service Provider looking for an experienced professional to provide support to our client base.
The ideal StratX candidate has strong troubleshooting skills to be able to diagnose and repair a variety of IT issues. This candidate must be a highly proactive and reliable person capable of working independently and as a team, completing and escalating incidents as needed.Time flexibility, drive to get the job done and making the client happy is essential.
Troubleshoot and repair diverse operating systems, software applications and peripherals:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS & DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Desktop applications, including MS Office, QuickBooks, VPN access, Adobe, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 and other hosted email solutions
- Backup software and virus removal
- Peripheral devices, including network printers, scanners, monitors & UPS devices
- Wireless controllers and access points, routers, firewalls and network switches
- Tablets and mobile devices
Day-to-day network administration of client servers and workstations including adding users, printers, installing applications, etc.
Communication with clients to provide technical and follow-up support related to key business applications.
Troubleshoot and repair network issues, including internet connection, VPN tunnels and clients, firewalls, DNS and DHCP.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a desktop role
- 4 year degree from an accredited institution
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Hands-on experience with Windows desktops
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking skills
- Excellent client communication and customer service skills
To apply for this position, please click on this link and submit your resume along with a cover letter that includes your salary history and requirements.