|Title:||Accounts Receivable Specialist|
|Location:||White Plains and Long Island City|
StratX IT Solutions is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to perform duties within the Accounting Department. We seek a hard-working, detail-oriented professional who will positively impact the growth of our professional IT services company. Our entrepreneurial culture encourages and recognizes creativity, hard work, and commitment.
This role will be responsible for billing, invoicing and collections within the accounting department. The ideal candidate will be innovative and adaptable: able to help build a financial function that scales with the company’s growth and changing needs. This candidate must take great satisfaction in achieving results without errors. Understanding the mechanical, repetitive nature of this position is vital.
What you will be doing: (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Managing the monthly recurring billing process.
- Monitoring sales to clients and creating non-recurring invoices.
- Updating monthly service agreements as required.
- Managing annual increases for clients.
- Calling clients for payment of past due invoices.
- Processing and posting customer payments (credit card, ACH and checks).
- Assisting with month-end closing.
- Performing credit card/bank reconciliations.
- Light phone answering.
- 2 years of experience working in an Accounts Receivable position.
- 2 years of QuickBooks experience.
- Experience with following up on outstanding invoices.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong phone etiquette and listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
The position may be eligible for our benefits which include healthcare, 401K fund contributions, paid time off, and a family atmosphere of caring and concern for each team member. We enjoy collaborating and working together as a team. StratX sponsors company hikes, river rafting, and many other company-sponsored events.
Are you our new Accounts Receivable Specialist?Send us your resume, a cover letter which explains why we should consider you along with your salary history and requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!