|Location:||Long Island City, NYC|
StratX IT Solutions is looking for a fultime Accountant to assist the team in their daily tasks, as well as supervise, track and evaluate daily activities within the Accounting Department. We seek a hard-working, detail-oriented professional who will positively impact the growth of our professional IT services company. Our entrepreneurial culture encourages and recognizes creativity, hard work, and commitment.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and adaptable: able to help build a financial function that scales with the company’s growth and changing needs. This candidate must take great satisfaction in achieving results without errors. The Accountant will work closely with our Chief Financial Officer.What you will be doing (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Work closely with Executive Management to drive performance in achieving budgeted financial metrics
- Manage corporate books and records
- Process & manage Accounts Payable
- Manage, supervise & maintain accounts receivable, including collections and general accounting functions
- Prepare and record intercompany journal entries
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Prepare year-end financial statements and communicate results to Executive Team in a timely manner
- Perform credit card/bank reconciliations
- Reconcile sales and use tax
- Perform internal auditing
- Inventory management
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Other projects assigned by the CFO
- 4 years of QuickBooks experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrated history of job stability
- ConnectWise Software experience preferred
This position is eligible for our benefits which include healthcare, 401K fund contributions, paid time off, and a family atmosphere of caring and concern for each team member. We enjoy collaborating and working together as a team. StratX sponsors company hikes, BBQs, and many other company-sponsored events.
Are you our new Accountant?Send us your resume, a cover letter which explains why we should consider you for this position, along with your salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!