|Title:||IT Help Desk/Field Service Technician|
|Location:||White Plains, NY, Westchester County|
IT Help Desk/Field Service Technician
StratX IT Solutions is a Managed Service Provider looking for an experienced professional to provide IT help desk and field service support to our client base.
The ideal StratX candidate has strong communication, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to be able to maintain, install and repair a variety of IT issues while communicating the resolution to the client. This candidate must be self-motivated and independent, as well as a team player. Time flexibility, drive to get the job done and making the client happy is essential.
Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain diverse operating systems, software applications and peripherals:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS & DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Desktop applications, including MS Office, QuickBooks, VPN access, Adobe, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 & other hosted email solutions
- Backup software & virus removal
- Peripheral devices, including network printers, scanners, monitors & UPS devices
- Wireless controllers & access points, routers, firewalls & network switches
- Tablets & mobile devices
Troubleshoot and repair network issues, including internet connection, VPN tunnels and clients, firewalls, DNS and DHCP.
Troubleshoot hardware onsite accurately to determine when replacement parts are needed.
- Minimum of 2 years field service experience
- Minimum of 2 years of troubleshooting experience
- 4 year degree from an accredited institution
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Hands-on experience with Windows desktops
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking skills
- Excellent client communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
The candidate will be eligible for our benefits which include healthcare, 401K fund contributions, paid time off, and a family atmosphere of caring and concern for each team member. We enjoy collaborating and working together as a team. StratX sponsors company hikes, river rafting, and many other company-sponsored events.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that includes your salary history and requirement.