|Title:||IT Help Desk Technician|
|Location:||St. Cloud, MN|
StratX IT Solutions is a Managed Service Provider looking for an experienced professional to provide support to our client base.
The ideal StratX candidate has strong troubleshooting skills to be able to diagnose and repair a variety of IT issues. This candidate must be a highly proactive and reliable person capable of working independently and as a team, completing and escalating incidents as needed. Time flexibility, drive to get the job done and making the client happy is essential.
Troubleshoot and repair diverse operating systems, software applications and peripherals:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS & DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Desktop applications, including MS Office, QuickBooks, VPN access, Adobe, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 and other hosted email solutions
- Backup software and virus removal
- Peripheral devices, including network printers, scanners, monitors & UPS devices
- Wireless controllers and access points, routers, firewalls and network switches
- Tablets and mobile devices
Day-to-day network administration of client servers and workstations including adding users, printers, installing applications, etc.
Communication with clients to provide technical and follow-up support related to key business applications.
Troubleshoot and repair network issues, including internet connection, VPN tunnels and clients, firewalls, DNS and DHCP.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a desktop role
- 4 year degree from an accredited institution
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Hands-on experience with Windows desktops
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking skills
- Excellent client communication and customer service skills
To apply for this position, please click on this link and submit your resume along with a cover letter that includes your salary history and requirements.